Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"Mother…" (FS.Suryadi)


PSU Room 2 – Husada Hospital.
Jakarta, 29th November 1980.

At that time…
At that place…
At that moment…

You close your beauty eyes…
I don't know why so long...
Your heart beat become slowly…
I don't know what’s happened…
I’m just four years old little boys.

I only see my daddy drop his tears...
I don't understand what happened...
I just only cry like my daddy does...
Just follow my daddy...

Now, I know what’s happened at that time...

At that time…
At that place…
At that moment…

You go away from me…
You should leave me…
You never open your beauty eyes again…
You have to say goodbye…

I need your patient…
I need your love…
I need your guidance…
I really miss you moms…

I only can pray for you…
Hope you rest in peace there… in heaven
Even I don’t have opportunity to make you happy in this world…
Your light and love always here in my heart.....

No comments:

Post a Comment